About 101 Builder and the Owner Builder Course
Click here for more information: https://abeeducation.edu.au/training-courses/white-card-online.cfm
I’m already working in the construction industry. Is there a need to take the NSW owner-builder course to get a permit?
- Any work involving the building, repair, alteration, or addition to a house is an owner-builder work.
- Moreover, the work must comply with the following requirements:
- The market value of the work is more than $10,000
- The structure constructed is a single-dwelling house, or a secondary dwelling
- The work needs a development approval within the scope of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act of 1979 (Part 4)
I've lost my card. How do I go about getting a replacement card?an I get a permit when my Owner Builder work is completed?
No need to get in line. Just order a card replacement from an authorized centre.
In addition to the white card, a Statement of Attainment will also be sent to you through email. Make sure you typed the correct email address during your registration.
As soon as you pass your white card course and after providing the necessary document requirements, your white card will be mailed to your given address immediately. Make sure you have placed the correct address in your details.
Yes, if you haven’t done any construction work within two years of your training, then your white card may become void. You will have to take the course again to be certified.
About 101 Builder Training
101 Builder Training are experts in the delivery of online course and student management systems. We work with a number of different RTO’s to deliver nationally recognised training programs.
It’s very simple – value for money. We monitor the different RTO’s delivering Owner Builder course material to make sure we always deliver the best value for money in the market. We do the legwork, so you don’t have to.